Mobility Technology Solution Case Study Digital Awarness and Online Training LMS System Development
With more than 20 years of expertise in measurement and signal vehicles processing, CANGO is the number one technology partner for Vehicleto- X solutions. CANGO’s products portfolio makes for a complete, competitive offer of solutions validated by successful implementations on the worldwide market for telco, telematics suppliers, providers and integrators.
- Grow market presence and size: An intensive marketing program that includes a new online identity, social media campaigns, lead generation campaigns, and the tools to ensure their success was our main goal in our first meeting to increase Cango Mobility market adoption.
- Increase customer retention: Hubspot solution onobordign and implementation, marketing automation training, restructured service presentations and packaging, and improved website look and feel to increase customer retention for mobility solution.
- Create and expand the sales department Cango required a strong sales team that fit their culture and increased sales. Our sales recruitment and team augmentation process included sales training to ensure that candidates were a good fit on soft skills and well-trained to boost sales.
- 61% increased online awareness.
- presence in top 5 page searches for 395 keywords
- Full-fledged training and LMS system development from concept to implementation (including the backend platform development)
BIANCA BARBU, CMO @CANGO MOBILITY
“Working with NNC Services has been a game changer for Cango Mobility. Their team brought fresh, creative ideas that really resonated with our audience. The boost in our social media engagement and the surge in website visitors are clear indicators of their impactful strategies. More importantly, they understood our vision and worked seamlessly with our sales team, enhancing their skills and confidence. I’m genuinely impressed by their commitment and the results we’ve achieved together. They’re more than a service provider; they’re a partner in our growth.”