- Have at least 2 years experience in digital marketing – specifically ad campaigns
- Apply logical and analytical thinking correctly and have good presentation skills
- Have excellent listening skills and the ability to explain information in a concise and straightforward manner
- Can operate both at a strategic and tactical level
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing)
- Are willing to work in a teamwork-oriented environment
- Have strong organization and time management skills
The Social Media Ads Specialist will be primarily responsible for building, executing, and monitoring online advertising campaigns across the social media accounts of our customers (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc). S/he will work closely with the account managers, project managers, sales reps, and creative team members to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of all advertising campaigns. Knowledge of at least one marketing automation software is preferred (Hubspot, Active Campaign, etc).
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely (3 days a month)
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per employee
- Bookster, 7card
To apply please submit your CV using the contact form above or at [email protected]
NNC Services offers marketing services dedicated to B2B IT and professional services companies. We integrate marketing solutions to guarantee measurable results. With our offices in Europe and the US, we deliver marketing and business strategy, digital marketing, content marketing and marketing automation services integrating cutting edge marketing technology.
We consider our clients to be our partners, bringing to life innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. You’ll be part of a team where each person brings their unique talents to work and makes a difference.