NNC Services supports the constant growth of professionals and companies that bring value to the technology field, through innovative strategies and efficient processes.
With offices in Europe and the US, we deliver marketing and business strategy, content marketing and lead generation services integrating cutting edge marketing technology.
Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. You’ll be part of a team where each person brings their unique talents to work and makes a difference.
As a Sales Representative, you’ll need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best marketing solutions for their business
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying prospects’ business goals to determine if marketing services are a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and outbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Proactively manage lead progression as they move through customer acquisition pipeline
- Prepare and follow up on customer quotes as required
- Market research and cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Partner with Marketing to brainstorm and execute campaigns
- Record sales into a CRM system
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
Your Expertise and Passion:
- Overall understanding of web concepts and digital marketing
- Have at least one year experience in telesales, pre-sales, and business development activities in selling B2B solutions/products like professional services, outsourcing, b2b technology, etc
- Apply logical and analytical thinking correctly and have good presentation skills
- Have excellent listening skills and the ability to explain information in a concise and straightforward manner
- Can operate both at a strategic and tactical level
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing);
- Have strong organization and time management skills
What is cool about this job:
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per employee
To apply please submit your CV using the contact form above or at [email protected].