- Have at least 3 years experience PR & communication and/or journalism (IT&C media is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective content in both English and Romanian
- Knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Proficient in digital PR best practices and understanding of digital PR KPIs and analytics
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing)
- Are willing to work in a teamwork-oriented environment
- Have strong organization and time management skills
The PR & Content Marketing Specialist will be primarily responsible for writing and delivering compelling content across various media; producing print, digital, and social media content to drive awareness of our customers’ solutions; and create engagement of the target communities. Also, this position will be responsible for maintaining media, bloggers & influencers relations. Occasionally, this job will imply events organization and event PR.
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely (3 days a month)
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per employee
- Bookster, 7card
To apply please submit your CV using the contact form above or at [email protected]
NNC Services offers marketing services dedicated to B2B IT and professional services companies. We integrate marketing solutions to guarantee measurable results. With our offices in Europe and the US, we deliver marketing and business strategy, digital marketing, content marketing and marketing automation services integrating cutting edge marketing technology.
We consider our clients to be our partners, bringing to life innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. You’ll be part of a team where each person brings their unique talents to work and makes a difference.