- Have at least 3 years experience in market research, business intelligence, communication or related field
- Experience as a marketing analyst (conducting effective consumer research, complex data mining/analysis, as well as creating compelling data visualization and charts) and knowledge of current markets
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience using statistical analysis software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong organization and time management skills
- Very good English
The Marketing Analyst can expect to work with vast amounts of written and numerical information about market trends, online traffic, ads reports, customer experience, and competitors’ activities. Their responsibilities include gathering data, writing detailed reports on findings, identifying new markets, and advising upper-management on tactics.
- Gathering and analyzing data
- Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones
- Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors’ activities, outcomes, and sales
- Designing market surveys
- Determining future trends
- Communicating with customers, competitors, and suppliers
- Developing strategies to improve market reach
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely (3 days a month)
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per each employee
- Bookster, 7card
NNC Services offers marketing services dedicated to B2B IT and professional services companies. We integrate marketing solutions to guarantee measurable results. With our offices in Europe and the US, we deliver marketing and business strategy, digital marketing, content marketing and marketing automation services integrating cutting edge marketing technology.
We consider our clients to be our partners, bringing to life innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. You’ll be part of a team where each person brings their unique talents to work and makes a difference.