NNC Services supports the constant growth of professionals and companies that bring value to the technology field, through innovative strategies and efficient processes.
We are looking for a talented and analytical PPC Junior to join our digital marketing team in Cluj. She/he will manage multiple Ads accounts for our clients and be responsible for driving highly targeted visitors to their websites.
This is a great role for marketing juniors / newly graduates. As you develop your skills, with our training and support, you will become responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing clients.
- Show a keen interest in Google Ads/PPC;
- 6 months+ agency or inhouse PPC/AdWords experience;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other data systems;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- Google AdWords Certification ideally
- Social media Ads knowledge is considered a plus
- Understanding of B2B marketing and High-Tech sectors
About Your Role
- Conduct advertising campaigns through platforms like Google Ads (search, display, remarketing);
- Execute daily campaign optimization, monitor budgets and maximize performance;
- Conduct keyword research and propose implementations accordingly;
- Create adequate ads and running A/B tests;
- Develop on-site audits and suggest changes according to PPC best practices;
- Monitor results, analyze key website metrics, and provide recommendations;
- Understand the specific strategy for each project, with an appreciation for the client’s business and industry.
What is cool about this job
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per employee
To apply please submit your CV using the contact form above or at [email protected].