NNC Services supports the constant growth of professionals and companies that bring value to the technology field, through innovative strategies and efficient processes.
We are looking to grow our team with an Intern for the Sales Copywriter position. The new team member should be able to create content that converts and come up with unique ideas for campaigns that will serve our clients. Our current client portfolio includes major players in the international IT and professional services markets.
- Recent graduate of the University (preferably degree in Communication or related domains);
- Must be tech-savvy, interested in social media, and have the desire to become accomplished in digital marketing;
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing);
- Have excellent listening skills and the ability to explain information in a concise and straightforward manner.
About Your Role
- Manage multiple projects, typically with short deadlines;
- Understand the specific strategy for each project, with an appreciation for the client’s business and industry;
- Produce error-free content (blog posts, white papers, press releases, articles, infographics, newsletters, etc.) in adherence with the client company’s brand or voice;
- Develop messaging, including long-form & short-form content (video scripts, ads, collateral, direct mail, emails, web, etc.);
- Manage social media channels for clients from a broad range of industries, build social media calendars, be the voice of client brand, build relationships with industry influencers and attract, delight, and convert audiences into brand advocates and customers;
- Effectively communicate with internal teams on strategy and content development;
- Provide analytical support for social and email campaigns.
What is cool about this job
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses;
- Health care benefits;
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding;
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management;
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per each employee;