NNC Services supports the constant growth of professionals and companies that bring value to the technology field, through innovative strategies and efficient processes.
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our team. We’re looking for someone who can tell a story with emotion and come up with unique ideas for campaigns that will serve our clients. Our current client portfolio includes major players on the international IT and professional services markets.
- Must be tech-savvy, proficient in social media, and desire to become accomplished in digital marketing
- Understanding of B2B marketing and High-Tech sectors
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing)
- Knowledge of at least one marketing automation software is preferred (Hubspot, Active Campaign, etc)
- Have excellent listening skills and the ability to explain information in a concise and straightforward manner
About Your Role
- Manage multiple projects, typically with short deadlines
- Understand the specific strategy for each project, with an appreciation for the client’s business and industry
- Produce error-free content (blog posts, white papers, press releases, articles, infographics, newsletters etc) in adherence with the client company’s brand or voice
- Develop messaging including long-form & short-form content for individual campaign (video scripts, ads, collateral, direct mail, emails, web, etc.)
- Simplify highly-technical specifications so that they can be delivered to customers in a creative, informative way
- Manage social media channels for clients from a broad range of industries, build social media calendars, be the voice of client brand, build relationships with industry influencers and attract, delight, and convert audiences into brand advocates and customers
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients on strategy and content development
- Provide analytic support for social and email campaigns
What is cool about this job
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Periodical fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per employee
To apply please submit your CV using the contact form above or at [email protected].