The Ideal Candidate
In this position, you will collaborate with industry leaders, build direct relationships with customers and colleagues who share your interests and work in an environment that believes in training and development of employees. Through client and sales interactions, market research and analysis, you will use analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify new business opportunities.
- Have at least one year experience in telesales, pre-sales, and business development activities in selling B2B solutions like IT, professional services, outsourcing, software products, ISP services, telephony, etc
- Are IT-oriented, understand technology fast, even the most complex solutions and aspects of it and can translate it into
- Apply logical and analytical thinking correctly and have good presentation skills
- Have excellent listening skills and ability to explain information in a concise and straightforward manner
- Can operate both at a strategic and tactical level
- Have advanced English skills (spoken and in writing);
- Are willing to work in a teamwork oriented environment
- Have strong organization and time management skills
- Cultivate customer relationships by developing a deep knowledge of the customer’s business
- Execute outbound sales campaigns:
- Build lead lists from scratch by conducting industry research
- Reach out to potential customers via email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Place outbound calls to promote our customers’ services and products
- Handle objections within a conversational call flow and schedule meetings for our customers’ sales representatives
- Gather information and qualify leads
- Build reports and follow KPIs on your customer conversion goals
- Provide useful and constant feedback, review service needs and usage trends and make recommendations on alternative
- Ensure coordination and support with lead generation/marketing teams
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours, friendly environment
- Possibility to work remotely (2-3 days a month)
- 1 additional vacation day added to the legal period, for each year in the company!
- Paid time off / Bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Monthly fun team meetings/Annual teambuilding
- The possibility of collaborating and communicating directly with the management
- Fast track career & professional learning and development opportunities – allocated training budget per each employee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. You’ll be part of a team where each person brings their unique talents to work and makes a difference.